Monday 28 March 2011

final product

This is my finished piece, my main aspects of work on this video is editing, color-correcting and applying appropriate effects. One of the biggest challenge for me was how can I convey to the viewer that the shots that we took were indeed
one continuous narrative.  So to makes sure it was one continuous shot, we took several shots of the same scene to maximize our opportunity of getting a perfect shot from each scene.  I also think that building up the tension with the right choice of music and the way in which the clips been edietd creates very gritty and dark atmosphere which suite the theme of the narrative.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1988zink?feature=mhum This is my youtube channel link which I posted my final movie, pleases do watch in HD for higher quality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment